Hi Jason,

By disabled I mean literally the grayed out condition allowing the user to
see (and scroll through) the list but preventing the user from
checking/unchecking any checkboxes.  If I set disabled => 1, in AddListView
the control is definately disabled ... but it doesn't allow the user to
scroll through the list.

Brian