Got it working.  Thanks for the help everyone!

Andy

Try:
http://perl-win32-gui.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/docs.cgi?doc=listview#selecteditems

Andrew M Pastuszak wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have just been pouring through the mailing list archives, as well as
> UseNet, and Google, and I just can't figure out to read the selected
> values in a multi-select listbox, when my Next Button is pushed.  Here
is
> my code snippet of the window I have created:
>
>     our $w1 = 500;
>     our $h1 = 650;
>     our $sitelist = Win32::GUI::Window->new(
>                 -name   => 'sitelist',
>                 -width  => $w1,
>                 -height => $h1,
>                 -text   => 'Select Sites',
>                 );
>     our $sites = $sitelist->AddListbox(
>                 -name=>'Site List',
>                 -height=>550,
>                 -width=>460,
>                 -top=>20,
>                 -left=>20,
>                 -tabstop=>1,
>                 -addstyle=>0x00003,
>                 -font => $font,
>                 -addstyle => 0x00200000,
>                 -multisel => 2,
>                 );
>     $sitelist->AddButton(
>                 -name => "Next",
>                 -text => "Next>>",
>                 -height  => 30,
>                 -width  => 85,
>                 -font => $font,
>                 -pos  => [ 395, 575 ],
>                 );
>     my $siteloop;
>     my $sitecount = @polarray;
>     for ($siteloop=0; $siteloop<$sitecount; $siteloop++)
>         {
>             $sites->Add ( $polarray [$siteloop] );
>         }
>     $sitelist->Show();
>     our $desk = Win32::GUI::GetDesktopWindow();
>     our $dw = Win32::GUI::Width($desk);
>     our $dh = Win32::GUI::Height($desk);
>     our $x = ($dw - $w1) / 2;
>     our $y = ($dh - $h1) / 2;
>     $sitelist->Move($x, $y);
>
>     sub Next_Click
>     {
>         our $locations = $sites->Text; #Borrow from pevious comboxbox
> code.  Probably wrong
>         my $display = Win32::MsgBox ($locations);
>     }
>
> If anyone can provide me with some code samples on how to read multiple
> values from a list box, I wold greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance

> for your help.  I am still quite new to perl and especially to the
> Win32::GUI module.
>
> Andy
>

> ____________________________
> This message and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information and are intended only for the use of the intended recipients
of this message.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender by return email, and delete this and all copies
of this message and any attachments from your system.  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, distribution, or reproduction of this message or any
attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful.

security?
easier
Geronimo