I've now got a ppd created for use with PPM for the Skin module.

Unfortunately, my providers site doesn't seem to allow directory browsing,
which appears to be required for PPM to work.  I've requested that they open
a directory for me to allow browsing so I can publish my Skin module via
PPM.

For now, you can download a CPAN style install, or the PPM components from
http://www.millham.net/perlskin

The new version (0.11) is basically the same, but has POD documentation, and
Rob's suggested fixes.

Is it time to consider adding Win32::GUI::Skin to SourceForge and CPAN?  Or
does it need more work (especially support tools)?

Brian Millham
This message traveled at least 44,000 miles to reach you!
Creator of the DW6000 Monitor
http://www.millham.net/dw6000
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0617-2, 04/26/2006
Tested on: 4/27/2006 11:15:29 PM