On 22/08/07, Waldemar Biernacki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I've found usefull notes on toolbar. However I have not found how to combine
> different images to get one toolbar. Later on is my code. I have three
> bitmaps: one, two and both. If you call the script as follows:
>
> perl script.pl both
>
> then you get two-images toolbar. But if you call
>
> perl script.pl whatever
>
> then you dont get proper toolbar bitmap (Perl complains that it needs a list
> and the second addbitmap: $TB->AddBitmap($two, 2); is incorrect.
>
> Is someone able to help me and show how to combine inline bitmaps dynamically
> in toolbar?

Sorry, I don't have time to look at this properly, but it looks to me
like the code for AddBitmap() is broken - I don't think it should be
croak()ing if the toolbar already has an imagelist as it should just
add to the end of the list ...

Have you tried using an ImageList instead?

I'll be back home in a week or so, and have some examples there if you
still haven't got anywhere.

Regards,
Rob.