On 27/08/07, marco hofmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As script the report is:
>
> Can't call method "VERSION" on an undefined value at perlversion.pl line 2.

Sorry, that should have been:

print "$]\n";
print ActivePerl->VERSION(), "\n";

Can you try again - if I got it right this time, the second line
should print the ActivePerl build number.

My suspicion is that the version of PAR you have installed is built
against a perl prior to perl 5.8.7(? if I remember correctly thiswas
when PL_memory wrap was introduced).

(Really we should be building Win32::GUI against an older perl too,
but 1.05 was built against 5.8.7.)

Regards,
Rob.