Hi,

I know that Win32::GUI doesn't support UTF-8 characters and maybe it won't
support it very soon, but is it possible to use characters in other european
languages in a Win32::GUI program?

I just want to use the charset ISO-8859-2 instead of ISO-8859-1, or... the
Windows1052/1050.

Is it possible to do that? I know that I could make a hack and use UTF-8 in
a Richedit field, but I need to use special chars in menus, lists...

Thank you.

Octavian