On Tue, 04 Dec 2007, Jeremy White wrote:
> This looks like a --dyndll option issue with Vista - I have a case
> were I am getting crashes. I have reported the problem to Activestate.

It is indeed a problem with the --dyndll code.  That code hooks and
reimplements most parts of the Windows loader and therefore has its
own implementations of LoadLibraryEx() etc.  Vista has added additional
flags for LoadLibraryEx() that are not being handled correctly,
causing an access violation.

This will be fixed in the PDK 7.0.1 update whenever it is ready (should
be within a month or two).

Cheers,
-Jan