I'd certainly support the idea of adding Loft as a separate project to
Win32::GUI - I've never used Oasis so can't comment on that.

I've got some scripts/hacks that I could add to Loft that would allow it to be
used as a quick generic GUI design tool (without the need to use the Loft
runtime modules). I wouldn't have the time to maintain Loft, but perhaps
someone else could?

Cheers,

jez.