Hi,

I am trying to map an mplayer window into a Win32:GUI::Window.  My basis
code (stolen from the examples) is below:

After I run the perl script, I run
mplayer.exe -wid id-from-script -x 100 -y 100 media.mpg

The video does not show on the screen, however, if I overlay a cygwin rxvt
on top of the window I can see the video playing.  Is there a way to make
the Win32::GUI::Window background transparent or override the background
update?

Thanks

#!perl -w
use strict;
use warnings;

use Win32::GUI();

my $W1 = Win32::GUI::Window->new(
   -name  => "W1",
   -title => "First Window",
   -pos   => [ 100, 100 ],
   -size  => [ 300, 200 ],
);

$W1->Show();

print Win32::GUI::GetForegroundWindow() . "\n";

Win32::GUI::Dialog();

exit(0);