On 21/02/2008, Cloud Strife <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I'm tried to compile Win32 GUI 1.06 for Active Perl 5.10 x64 on Windows XP
>  Professional 64 bit Edition (Using Platform SDK and Windows SDK v6.0). After
>  failing many times, it was successfully done. But  AxWindow and Grid have
>  problems. I'm trying to fix this when I have time.
>
>  This is Active Perl PPM 5.10 and Source Distribution.
>
>  PPM:
>  http://rapidshare.de/files/38625281/Win32-GUI-1.06-AMD64-PPM-5.10.rar.html
>  SRC: http://rapidshare.de/files/38627491/Win32-GUI-1.06_x64.rar.html

Thank you for this.   When I get time I will look at integrating your
changes into the main codebase.  Are you having any troubles once you
have made these changes, as I know there are many place where pointer
are stored in DWORDs and LONGs (or at least cast through them), which
I would have though would cause problems on Win64??

Regards,
Rob.