Hi all,

Does anyone know how to use the -fill and -frame options with the AddLabel()
method? Do they even work? I can't tell from the documentation whether I
should specify multiple colors or just one, or whether I'm limited to the
colors listed. I've tried every combination I can think of, and I'm getting
nowhere. I can get  -frame => "etched"  to work, but then the text from my
-text option disappears (so really, I can't get it working). I feel like I
must be missing something obvious and simple. How hard could this really be?

Here's the documentation:
-fill => black/gray/white/none (default none)

      Fills the control rectangle ("black", "gray" and "white" are

      the window frame color, the desktop color and the window

      background color respectively).
-frame => black/gray/white/etched/none (default none)

      Draws a border around the control. colors are the same

      of -fill, with the addition of "etched" (a raised border).
Thanks,
Rob