Howdy guys,

I have been a long time user of Perl and just stumbled across this package.
Oh let me tell you how much I have needed something like this! Trying to go
back to VB6 and trying to do things that I can in Perl was giving me a
headache!

I got a quick question. I am setting up a menu on an MDI Parent Window. On
start up, I want all the MenuButtons disabled while the user "logs in" to
the program. Upon log in, I want to the menus to enable. I have figured out
how to disable the menus during design, but for the life of me I can't
figure out how to re-enable them on command.

I can change the enable property of MenuItems, but not MenuButtons. What
would the syntax be for MenuButtons?

Thanks in advance!
Stephen