> Hello!
>
> I have a question: How to improve refreshing speed?

As a first step, try a profiler to see where your code is spending most of its
time:
try Devel-NYTProf:
http://search.cpan.org/~timb/Devel-NYTProf-3.11/http://blog.timbunce.org/2009/12/24/nytprof-v3-worth-the-wait/
(make sure you use the latest version from cpan)
This profiler works well with Win32::GUI. With a bit of luck you'll find a
couple of simple hotspots that once fixed will give the speed increase you are
after.
If that fails, then you you'll need to draw the labels and text in a graphic
control (using an offscreen DC, then bitblting the result to the screen DC).
This will give you a big leap in performance, but am not sure how it would fit
into your existing code.
Cheers,
jez.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/