Kevin,

Excellent work!  Thank you very much for your efforts on this.  I'm going
to test it out this week.  If everyone is interested, I'll let everyone
know how it goes.

Reini,

Also, excellent work.  The unfortunate thing is that your patch is for
1.04.  Most people are using 1.06 these days.  I found a patch for 1.05
but again that's still not 1.06.

Do you have a patch for 1.06?

Regards,
Joshua New