On 31.08.2010 01:12, Hulley, Rob (APJ GCC Storage TPM) wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am using “Win32::GUI::BrowseForFolder” .
>
> I cannot work out how to add the “create new” option as seen on other
> “browse for folder” windows.
>
> Is this feature available?

hi,

I just added two options to the BrowseForFolder function:

-newui => 0/1 (default 0)
     use the "new" user interface (which has a "New folder" button)
-nonewfolder => 0/1 (default 0)
     hides the "New folder" button (only meaningful with -newui => 1)

those will be available with the next release of Win32::GUI. or if you
don't want to wait, you can checkout the cvs and build Win32::GUI
yourself :-)

cheers,
Aldo