Hello All,

For some reason I can't find any search field to search through the prior
postings...

I'm trying the "hello world" from the Tutorial (
http://perl-win32-gui.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/docs.cgi?doc=tutorial-part1)
- exactly as written.

What happens is once I run the program from the command line,
Windows 7 spits up a window with the following message
"Perl Command Line Interpreter has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

had a look at the windows event viewer and didn't find anything
enlightening:

Faulting application name: perl.exe, version: 5.16.1.1601, time stamp:
0x504031e8

Faulting module name: MSVCRT.dll, version: 7.0.7601.17744, time stamp:
0x4eeaf722

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Google didn't help much.

Would appreciate any help.