Thank you both for your help, it's working now.
I changed from label to Textfield  and used "\r\n" instead of just "\n",
and now multilines is working.

However, I have encountered another issue...
I am parsing a text file with mixed English and Hebrew letters.
When I try to display Hebrew text in a window, I get "Gibberish". On the
CMD I can print Hebrew, but not in the window of win32::GUI. I have tried
to encode to utf8, but that didn't help.
What can I do to display Hebrew properly on the window?

Regards.