Hello,

I hope someone can point out some tips for me

I have never written any gui code before so I am struggling with
the docs and sample code which comes with the source code

I have an existing perl script which I want to wrap a gui round

I started out with the hello.pl script

and tried to add a couple of checkboxes to it which appear on the screen
ok

but as soon as I add the code which I think is for checking they are checked
a tick no longer appears in the box although I do get passed to the click
subroutine

I also do not know how to actually check if the checkbox is checked

I have attached the code could someone point out what I'm doing wrong

TIA

With best wishes

Tim
Tim Simpson                                   |    Dundee City Council
Tel:  +44 (0) 1382-438184                     |    I.T. Division
Fax:  +44 (0) 1382-438002                     |    Technical Block
Mobile: 0976-714809                           |    Northern College
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             |    Gardyne Road
                                              |    Dundee
 We can sit and play twenty questions         |    Scotland
  while our leaders invent the answers        |    DD5 1NY

Visit our Web Site http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk

[This section was removed and saved as file c:\archive\attachments\hello.pl]