Can you download a eval copy of perlapp?

Marvin

"Eric C. Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/23/2000 05:25:11 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Marvin Billings/SEL)
Subject:  RE: [perl-win32-gui] Make app to exe

The -g option is for non-console mode. The -f option is for freestanding
mode.
you may also want to add the -c mode which deletes dlls extracted from your
exe to the temp directory after execution ends.

Eric