I recently downloaded Activestates port of the new Perl version (5.6.0),
and just to get everything rught from the start I completely deleted my
they used to be:

One, I can no longer install Win32-GUI from Jendas repository using PPM,
which makes me kinda sad because I use the HTML docs a lot, and I like
they way PPM put links to everything in perltoc.html. All I get now is
the error "Error installing package 'Win32-GUI': Could not locate a PPM
binary of 'Win32-GUI' for this platform".

Two, the scripts for creating a guiperl.exe handling my .gpl's doesnt
seem to work properly with the new Perl distribution.

Anybody beign able to help me out would make me very thankful.
        -Ludde