Well I finally got the time to take PerlSQL to where I would call it
Version 1. Here were the goals.

1) Create and execute SQL statements
2) simple insert,upate,and delete abilities without writing the SQL
3) column sorting

The only expansion from this I am considering at this point in time is
error checking and bug fixing. I have tested it with Access and MySQL
databases without password security and all went well.

One question. If a user hits that windows close button ('X') in the top
right corner, how do I recreate the window?? So far I have been
unsuccessful in bringing it back to life. This is one of the things I
want to get fixed.

Mike Kangas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PerlSQL.zip