I personally like the O'Reilly books myself.  I have the Perl CD book shelf
(6 books on a CD) which I reference frequently.  Also, learning about
regular expressions will be very useful.  I am also reading Mastering
Regular Expressions by Jeffrey Friedl (also through O'Reilly) which I find
very useful.

Scott

                    "Bill Wonch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Sent by:                                     To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                    eState.com                                   Subject:     Newbie
Questions

                    12/11/00 07:21 PM

Hello all!

I've been a lurker for a while now, and I had a quick question:

Can anyone reccomend a book or books for learning Perl for Windows?  Are
the O'Reily ones the best, or should I look at something else?

Thanks,
Bill