Hi Martin,

I have attached an unattended response file for the InstallShield installer for
ActiveState build 522.

This can be invoked with the command line:
APi522e.exe -a /s /f1APi522e.iss

You will want to add the Perl bin directory to your path and to install
additional modules you can download the tar'ed and gzip'ed ppm packages and the
.ppm definition files and invoke ppm for each.

This can be invoked as follows:
cmd /c ppm install Win32-AdminMisc.ppd

Inside the .ppd file there will be a CODEBASE tag with a relative path
eg. <CODEBASE HREF="x86/Win32-AdminMisc.tar.gz" />

Therefore, there should be an x86 directory in the same directory as the
Win32-AdminMisc.ppd file.

Good luck,
Mark

Mark Leighton                        |        Mark's Message Factory
CLIC Lan Administrator               |
Information Commons                  |       One Hundred Monkeys on
University of Toronto                |      One Hundred Typewriters -
                                     |          Serving YOU Daily.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |     Please call for BULK rates.

APi522e.iss