Hi everybody! I am using Apache::DBI for a project... I know that Apache DBI
keeps database handles between sessions so I don't have to worry on call to
disconnect method... Is this true?
I am confused because I get the following message in the apache logfile in
every call to my script:

Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Sample/AuthCookieHandler.pm line 73.

My question is: should I call to disconnect method anyway? what will happen
with the conection to database? will be closed or Apache::DBI ignores this
method?

Thanks a lot!

Claudio