From: Sharon Tiroff
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Sent: 2/15/01 12:15 PM
Subject: sendmail

I am new to Perl CGI Script and installed ActivePerl to my NT machine
last week.
I would like to send two automatic e-mails out after the user clicks the
submit button. In my readings I understand that I need SENDMAIL on my
box. Should ActivPerl installed this on my machine? I have searched the
drive where I installed ActivePerl and SENDMAIL has not been found.

Thanks,

Sheri