I need to perform PGP encryption on a file on an NT 4 system.  PGP 5.5 is
installed.  I found a module, Crypt::PGP5, but am having trouble with
it.  It uses the module Expect, which I installed, but that uses the module
IO::Pty, about which the Expect documentation says, "The operating system
must include  ptys. This excludes non-Unix operating systems as far as I
know."  So it looks like there is no way I can get Crypt::PGP5 to work on
an NT machine.

Has anyone else used PGP encryption on NT?  There does not seem to be a
command line interface to it, or I'd be able to manage through that.

Steve Wadding