I thought that you can print the file in Postscript, or PDF file format to a
file.
Then you can easily view or edit your report after that.( Postscript file is not
easy to
edit. But you can alwasy distill it to PDF file.)

The only thing you need to do is setting it up when printing.

I probably didn't understand what you want to do.

Ted Zeng