hi all

I was wondering if some of you are able to anwser a couple of questions
regarding the win32::process module.

I am creating a ftp-client, I think i will have one script for issueing ftp
commands and the other script for handling tasks, such as multiple
connection download etc without interrupting the ftpcommand script.

1. when using win32::process, how do i get the scripts to talk to each
other...eg...pass variables into the subroutines of the other script when
the process is instantiated?

2. if i compile both scripts into executables using perl2exe, will this
hinder my ability to use win32::process regarding my first question?

Thank you

Jeremy