Hello,

I'm not new to Perl, but I am new to using Perl for Active Server Pages
development.

Here's the VBScript version of some code I am trying to write in PerlScript.
(I don't want to use VBScript full-time)

VBScript
--------

dim oSettings
set oSettings = Server.CreateObject("SomeAppServices.Settings")

Dim dGatewayConfig

' method GetGatewaySpecificConfig returns a dictionary object
Set dGatewayConfig = oSettings.GetGatewaySpecificConfig

' redirect to the value of 'foo'
Response.Redirect dGatewayConfig("foo")

PerlScript
----------

my $oSettings = $Server->CreateObject("SomeAppServices.Settings");

my $dGatewayConfig = $oSettings->GetGatewaySpecificConfig();

$Response->Redirect($dGatewayConfig->Item("foo"));

I must not be accessing a dictionary object correctly, because I'm not
getting a value for the name and the data does exist. I tried storing the
info from the 'GetGatewaySpecificConfig' method into a Perl hash, but I had
no success trying to access the info that way either.

Any input on the proper PerlScript syntax for accessing the name=value info
in a dictionary object would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jr