Hi all,
I got into some trouble trying to unzip using the
unzip command in Linux (RH 6.2) a number of files that
were zipped in Windows uzing pKzip.
What happens is that I always get an error message
saying my path isn't recognized (probably because all
slashes are backslashes instead of forward). I used
archiving before but this is the first time I need to
pack and un pack under the 2 OSes directory structures
as well as the files under them.

If I managed to confuse you all, that's what I need:
some files are archived with pKzip under Windows, they
are sent to a Linux box and they have to be unzipped
recursively (I believe the C: will become C_ and make
for one folder down from the directory where I execute
the unzipping). What's the best way to do it?
Thanks,
Dan