Hey all,

I've been a lurker for a while now and have appreciated the various discussions
herein...

I've a question namely, does anyone know if it's possible to use a perl script as a
macro under MS Office? Maybe by writing a VB "wrapper"?

Any and all comments appreciated 'cause I'd LOVE to run some of these posts through
Text::Autoformat (some posts really need reformating due to either their email writer
or the way Outlook deals with the post)..

Thanks,
Mike Adams
:/dev/null:  /dev-nuhl/ [from the UNIX null device, used as a data
   sink] n. A notional `black hole' in any information space being
   discussed, used, or referred to.  A controversial posting, for
   example, might end "Kudos to [EMAIL PROTECTED], flames to
   /dev/null".  See {bit bucket}.

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Þ®U¢Ÿ}”±ê왨¥Šx%ŠËOz¹VŠ}öRÇ«²X¬¶Ç«¼-Š÷’µ«^r‰¡¶ÚþX¬¶Ç«¼-Š÷’µ«^r‰¿™¨¥™©ÿ–+-Šwèþ—«—§ßk¬z»