Not really - all the PDF modules I've seen seem
to allow me to place text on the page, but only
at co-ordinates.  I'd rather be able to place say
four paragraphs, and have the module flow them so
that they fit defined margins, that widows and
orphans are controlled, page breaks nicely set out,
y'know....

BTW, my ISP (BusinessServe.co.uk) have decided to
charge all their customers £80 to access their
accounts via the internet: obviously it's a point
of principle, I'm not paying, no I'm not getting
pop3 atm.  Grrr.....!

cheers,
lee

Lee Goddard: LBLtd: Perl/XML/Java/C Internet & AI
It is true, I never assisted the sun materially in
his rising, but, doubt not, it was of the last
importance only to be present at it. - Thoreau, *Walden*