On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Sisyphus wrote:

> [...]

You are cetainly a much better mind reader than I am.  Since I had no
clear idea of what he meant by the term "whole months" I wasn't sure if he
wanted to calculate the integer difference in months of two dates or the
number of integer months that separated two dates exclusive of the earlier
and later dates or ....

Perhaps if he explained better, none of us would have to guess or
surmise. In any event, my guess is that Date::Manip can do the
trick.

**** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <Carl Jolley>
**** All opinions are my own and not necessarily those of my employer ****