Peter Guzis wrote:

> Attempts to fork with Win32::GUI have been unsuccessful for the most part.
> I found if I even "use Win32::GUI" before a fork, Perl will completely crash
> when the fork is invoked.  The workaround I found is to "require Win32::GUI"
> after any such fork.  I'm not sure if this is a known issue or if it was
> just a glitch in my particular version.

I don't know either, but I successfully "use Win32::GUI", then set up a
bunch of windows and controls, and then "fork", with no problem.  Of
course, the parent simulated process is the one that must run
Win32::GUI::Dialog(), as it is the "main Windows thread" and gets all
the Windows messages.

--
Glenn
=====