From: Mark G. Franz
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: How to determine Users connected to IIS on WinNT?

You can call the VBScript method ServerVariables() inside a PerlScript to
receive a number of different variables.  Since I am no PerlScript master I
cannot give any code examples, but is should be fairly simple;

<%@ Language="PerlScript"%>
<%
$theUser = Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER")
%>
<%= $theUser %>

Read here for all details on ServerVariables
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/iisref/html
/psdk/asp/vbob5vsj.asp

Mark