From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ted Zeng
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 5:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: why System command returns right away?

I run activeperl on Win98 SE,
where the script has a line
system ( "...");
The command run WinRunner and a WinRunner script.
the command lasts for a couple of min., but the perl
script continues right away.

It doesn't have this problem on NT4, Win2000.

I also try to Win32:Process:Create to do the same and
have the same problem.

How can the script waits until the command is finished before
continue?

ted zeng
Adobe Systems