Steve,

How funny you should mention that, I come from a COBOL background and find printf to
be difficult to use compared to an edited PIC
clause. In fact, maybe that's an idea for a module...

Dirk Bremer - Systems Programmer II - ESS/AMS  - NISC St. Peters
636-922-9158 ext. 652 fax 636-447-4471

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.nisc.cc