From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
karthikeyan
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 9:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Francois Rouaix
Subject: Re: Off Topic

Hi,

> You keep asking off-topic questions to this list.
What do you meant by keep?

> What does this have to do with Perl ?
This is nothing to do with Perl that why Off Topic are you blind?

>Please find the time to figure out the appropriate forum for this type
of questions.

If you don't want to answer just keep quiet and dont' spend your time and
effort on sending mails.  I have this impression that Perl user knows about
this operation that's the reason I am asking.

Regards,

karthikeyan.