Try UserGetMiscAttributes(DOMAIN, USER, INFO) from Win32::AdminMisc.
It will populate the hash INFO with tons of info, including the user's full
name.

Cheers,
/LG

                                                                 Para:
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
               "Mike Brentlinger"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                       cc:

               Enviado Por:                                      Assunto:     Re: Get
the user name not the userid
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]        with Win32::NetAdmin

               e.com

               21/03/02 09:44 EST

c:\>echo %USERDOMAIN%
c:\>echo %USERNAME%