Your team needs to write GUI apps in a Windows environment, automating MS
Exchange Server and Lotus Notes using OLE?

There are many places in which perl is the best tool for the job, but I have
to say, this isn't one of them. In this forum I'll probably catch some flak
for saying this, but I'm siding with your boss on this one.

--
Mark Thomas            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   for($r=-1;$r!=38;$c++){print"\n",