Well... I guess I don't need every reponse; the threshold would do,
though the former would be nicer.  Apache::Bench* wasn't up to it
last time I spoke to the author; he's doing mods as we speak.

But did you mean Benchmark, as in Benchmark?  That would, er,
probably be perfect. I'll have a crack and let y'all know.

Thanks

lee