Hi folks,

For those looking for something powerful (emacs-style), but are
intimidated by sheer size of (X)Emacs on either Windows or Linux,
I wholehartedly recommend Jasspa MicroEmacs (www.jasspa.com).

It's GPLed, works on both platforms, and is rather small (can be
squeezed to under 1MB for those tight on HD space).

As a matter of fact, you can take a look at the headers of this
mail to see that I'm also using it as my e-mail editor :-)

BTW, it has Perl (and other) highlighting, and is thoroughly
configurable (keystokes, general appearance, etc.).

Naturally, I'm using it as my Perl editor of choice on Windows :-)

It's definitely worth checking out if you're still looking for
that *perfect* editor :-)

Regards,

Denis

<-- Croatian Translation & Language Services  --> * dpleic<AT>open.hr