-start-
>   "Mendez, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>at    08/01/02 02:29 PM

>Greetings...

>Hello, friends.  Can someone point me in the right direction regarding
dialing a modem and connecting to an ISP using Perl?  Once connected I
know exactly what to do with the FTP server!  I've just never worked with
a modem and was wondering what the best module would be to use and where I
might find some code samples.  Thank you so much!

For WindowsNT, Windows2000, etc take a look at the 'rasdial' command line.

Win32::RASE is available for all platforms from CPAN.

Grant Hopwood.
Valero Energy Corp.
(210)370-2380
PGP Public Key: Ldap://certserver.pgp.com
nuclear iraq bioweapon encryption cocaine korea terrorist