Hello perl gurus,

        I have a Perl script that I use to search for files of type *.mdb. I
can currently search only 1 machine at a time. I need to search the entire
network though. I have another script that generates a list of all servers
on the network (120 +/-). I have tried unsuccessfully to modify the search
script to open the servers.txt file and read through it 1 server at a time.
passing each server name to the search routine. I have been unsuccessful for
2 days! Any guidance would be much appreciated. Here is the search script
below:

#! D:\Perl\bin\perl.exe -w
    eval 'exec D:\Perl\bin\perl.exe -S $0 ${1+"$@"}'
        if 0; #$running_under_some_shell

use strict;
use File::Find ();

# Set the variable $File::Find::dont_use_nlink if you're using AFS,
# since AFS cheats.

# for the convenience of &wanted calls, including -eval statements:
use vars qw/*name *dir *prune/;
*name   = *File::Find::name;
*dir    = *File::Find::dir;
*prune  = *File::Find::prune;

# Traverse desired filesystems
File::Find::find({wanted => \&wanted}, '\\\\NTSERVER /c$');
exit;

sub wanted {
    print "$File::Find::name\n" if /\.mdb$/;
}

Steve Doherty