Title: RE: msvc++ and environment variables

try "set" from a command prompt....  that will output every environment varible...

-----Original Message-----
From: Sisyphus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 1:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: msvc++ and environment variables

Hi,
Not strictly a perl issue but:

My vcvars32.bat file (which sets the environment for compilation) contains
some lines like these:
set path= <various folders>;%path%
set include= <other folders>;%include%
set lib = <different folders>;%lib%

I can get a listing of the folders in the path by simply entering 'path' at
a command prompt.

But both 'include' and 'lib' (when entered at a command prompt) are " not
recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch
file."

How can I obtain a listing of the folders in 'lib' and 'include' ?

This has been puzzling me for some time ..... thought I would have stumbled
over the answer by now ..... but I haven't
:-(

Cheers,
Rob