From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Thomas Drugeon
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 5:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OLE and IE to fetch web pages

Hi,

I there any way to use IE OLE automation facilities to fetch web pages?

I managed to open online pages using the "navigate" methode, but I cannot
find any way to save it (or even print it)
Word can do that (in doc, html, mht, etc.), but... it's Word and the result
is not really nice

I know that LWP is the way to do this in perl, but I really want to do it
using IE

Any ideas?
thanks

Thomas