From: "Joseph P. Discenza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 15:16
Subject: PPM "set save" not saving repositories

All,

Build 626, PPM version 2.1.5. I "set repository BLAH...", then
"set save", and then quit and restart PPM. Voila, my repositories
are gone (in fact, I don't have *any* repositories).

Other parameters do seems to be saved: confirm, for example.

Any ideas?

Joe

          Joseph P. Discenza, Sr. Programmer/Analyst
               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

          Carleton Inc.   http://www.carletoninc.com
          574.243.6040 ext. 300    fax: 574.243.6060

Providing Financial Solutions and Compliance for over 30 Years
***** Please note that our Area Code has changed to 574! *****