Jan,

*MY* PPM resists on http://ppm-ia.ActiveState.com/PPM/ppmserver-5.8-windows.plex
(DEFAULTURL) is my profile_server, but there is no such file there (only
ppmserver-5.8-dave.plex, ppmserver-5.8-tj.plex and ppmserver.plex).
So if I set enable-tracking  to 1, the PPM prints 404 Not Found on Repository.pm line
84 (where ppm_protocol is called)
When I changed
  my ($proxy, $uri) = ($1, $2);
  my $client = $o->{client} = SOAP::Lite->uri($uri)->proxy($proxy);

        my ($proxy, $uri) = ($1, $2);
        $proxy = 'http://ppm-ia.ActiveState.com/PPM/ppmserver.plex'; (EXISTINGURL)
        my $client = $o->{client} = SOAP::Lite->uri($uri)->proxy($proxy);

the error message is supressed but profiles does not work still (of course).

I have tried to change DEFAULTURL in clientlig.cfg, PPM-Agent-Perl.pkg and
repositories.cfg files to EXISTINGURL, but after launchig PMM again, these settings
are set back to DEFAULTURL

JB