Lupi, Guy wrote:
Please excuse me if this is an extremely basic question, this is my first
post and I am a beginner, but I can't seem to get Net::Telnet to work.  I am
getting the following error when I try to run a script using the Net::Telnet
module.

Can't locate object method "new" via package "Net::Telnet" (perhaps you
forgot t
o load "Net::Telnet"?) at telnet.txt line 2.

[snip]

Since I see the error occured at line 2, I think there are lines missing.

First, 'use strict;' ... line 1
'use warnings;' ... line 2

There's definitely a problem. ;-)

However, unless you *don't* have 'use Net::Telnet;' as line 1, you should post the code.

-- mike higgins

^ ^ <-|-> (.)__ the world is a big box of paints. __ __ and others, the canvas we're dealt. | | - XTC _/ \_