Title: RE: Re[2]: OH NOOO SPAM ATTACK!

John... The only problem with that solution is that is requires sendmail and "A UNIX-like operating system" what about us poor schmucks that #1 run a Microsoft OS and #2 don't have access to the mail server? =)

-----Original Message-----
From: John Mason Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 1:28 PM
To: 'Lee Goddard'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Re[2]: OH NOOO SPAM ATTACK!

Links to setting up a antispam and antivirus open source server

http://linux-sxs.org/index2.html

And from the creator of mimedefang

http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/

http://www.mimedefang.org

I would also recommend checking out http://www.canit.ca
The commercial product based on mimedefang, it allowed me to get this up
and running very quickly and the tech support was awesome.

John Mason